Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Aims and Personal Target

I hammered out a few points today. And I'd thought I would share it with you.

1) To be a successful recognised businessman; In areas, of ethics, reliability and reputation.

2) To be a contributor and driving force in the community for change for the better.

3) To be a role model for younger businessmen, and young minds. To help mould them into citizens of good standing.

4) To achieve a further educational qualification in Engineering or Finance.

5) To strengthen Singapore my home, and ensure its sustainability.

6) To steer the Singapore International Youth Council into reality.

Why? I guess I need to put this down sometime, and perhaps one day look myself in the mirror and gauge my personal progress.

Where are you now?

No comments: