Monday, October 09, 2006

Singapore Film wins International award!

Of course following the news of the local film "Singapore Dreaming" at the San Sebastian Film Festival, I was really pleased to hear that Colin and Yen Yen won the Mont Blanc New Screenwriters award.

No, I'm not related to them, neither do they know me. All they know is this bunch of fellas wanted to take the film and run with it in Australia believing it was a good film.

And we were right!! They rocked to 3 days of sold out screenings in Spain in multiple theathers! Perhaps now I will be able to catch it at a local cinema and bring my friends to watch it at a REALLY-BIG-LOTS-OF-FOODS+FRIENDS day out! Wait I forgot to mention, -IN-BRISBANE! :) Please, thank you and don't forget about us. And no, this time, we don't need to get 30 people to sign up first. *wink*

I still haven't seen it, but I can't wait to catch it!

No comments: