Monday, December 11, 2006

Another year passing by...

Another year is going by very soon, how are you my friends? Friends in Singapore, friends in Brisbane, friends in Perth etc etc.

Has any of your 2006 New Year resolutions beared fruits? I know some of mine have! I've managed to get a place of my own and is now fixing it up. A bit old but hey, retro is in! Many thanks to the Aussie QLD state government for giving me AUD$7k FOC! Haha... suckers! :p

I've also managed to 'sien' (not sian as in boring ok!) a pretty, sweet, smart and loving girlfriend from Taipei, Taiwan. Interesting part is I've got to know her from a flight from Taipei to Singapore! And she wasn't even sitting right next to me... :)

So how will 2007 turn out for me? How will it turn out for you? Remember to always stay positive and many a doors will open for you. Look in places where you might not have thought about looking, and surprises might await!

Be positive! It's good to be alive and kicking! Of coz not kicking the bucket lah...

Cheerios!

No comments: